Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Valentia Serum

This is the second product i try from this brand.And i really like their products.This serum has helped with my under eye circles and pre wrinkles by my eyes.Its like a lotion type of texture and it has a citrus scent.I apply this serum after i cleanse my skin.Then i add my moisturizer and i can say my skin is lookng and feeling better.I do have combination skin.Aside that it works i also like that its cruelty free! I recieved free in exchange of my honest and unbaised review About the Product ONE OF A KIND: We're all looking for that holy grail product that helps get our skin into shape. Look no further than our Clear Life Revitalizing Serum. It provides needed hydration, renews skin texture, and reveals a brighter more radiant complexion. MINIMIZES FINE LINES: Lactic Acid, a natural AHA, plumps fine lines, increases skin's natural thickness, for healthier renewed looking skin. BRIGHTENS & CORRECTS: Gotu Kola and Licorice work together in unison to lessen the appearance of acne scarring, lighten unwanted pigmentation, and correct skin discoloration. INCREASES OXYGEN CIRCULATION: Wakame Bioferment, a powerful seaweed, increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense, for a smoother more alive looking complexion. LIFETIME GUARANTEE- Try our Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum Today - RISK FREE ‪#‎valentia‬ Get yours here! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AHWTME0…

No comments:

Post a Comment