Sunday, March 13, 2016

Magnetic Child Safety Locks & Corner Protectors.

Okay so i have a baby at home who is about to be 2 (yeah terrible twos lol) he likes to get everything in my cabinets.Everytime im in the kitchen cooking the is always there right behind me,And i dont like that because i do have my cabinets where i keep all my cleaning supplies and its very dangerous.So these are a must!Very easy to install you really dont need any tools for installation.It all comes in a kit.I like that you also get a key so only you can open the cabinets.I like them and i plan on getting more as i do have alot of cabinets in my kitchen.The kit also comes with 4 table protectors these are great as well to put on your coffee table.My little one has hurt himself before on the table ends.Accidents happen so you do need these.whoever came up with this kit is props to you! I received free in exchange of my honest and unbaised review http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019CCFM90… SAFE CHILDREN - Always store your medicine, chemicals, poison, sharp and flammable items and any other dangerous products out of children's reach. Also cover all sharp corners in order to avoid serious injuries. NO DRILLING - no tools, no screws necessary - no damage to your furniture. SIMPLE TO USE - Tap your magnetic key against the location of the lock on the outside of the cabinet or drawer. Keep the key out of children's reach. It can also be switched off when frequently used or when kids are away. ESTHETIC VIEW - Locks are hidden and invisible from the outside of the cabinet, keep your furniture design. Magnetic key works through up to 1.5 inches thick cabinet door. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our customer is what matters the most! If you do not feel 100% satisfied we will refund your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment