Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Bytipsy lemon squeezer



I enjoy using this lemon squeezer gets the job done right .I've bought other ones in the past both plastic and steel but they have broken within a couple of months. I've only had his one a couple of days but it is really sturdy and the size makes it really easy to squeeze the juice out of lemons and also fruits.I use to hate to have to make lemonade because of all he squeezing I had to do with my hands but now with this its really easy and not much of a hassle!Going to be perfect for making lemonade in the summer! I also like how it looks really upgraded the stainless steel ad the size makes it look nice. I did receive free in exchange of my honest review. But this thing is awesome I do recommend it.


Here's he link if you guys are interested y'all can also read the reviews on amazon and see other reviews there as well!!


http://www.amazon.com/Btipsy-Professional-Jumbo-Squeezer-Commercial/dp/B00MFDINVI


#bytipsy #lemonsqueezer #jumbo #reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment